Sorry, that was sloppiness on my part. I built the package on my own Guix that already had staging merged where apparently the meson-build-system was already added to the modules. I was about to revert but I just noticed it's already been fixed. I'll double check if it builds on a clean master next time. On Fri, 4 Jan 2019 01:24:22 +1100 Brendan Tildesley wrote: > 95bf2fb637ba4abb27efe94e0b671c1e93204e4f , which adds wl-clipboard > fails to build because it references meson-build-system without > importing the required module. I'm guessing adding  #:use-module > (guix build-system meson)   ; would fix it. > > I'm curious to know how this error was made. >