I've been told that the Sway developers don't want this release packaged. And it unfortunately also depends on staging, which I missed. Having said that, if there are no objections I'd like to merge this once it hits 1.0 and staging is merged. On Thu, 27 Dec 2018 16:05:03 +0100 Rutger Helling wrote: > Hey Guix, > > these patches add Sway. > > Note that with > (screen-locker-service sway "swaylock") > we should now have a native Wayland screen locker. > > Supposedly this can be done without making the swaylock binary SUID, > but I've been unable to figure out how.