Currently no test cases since `guix refresh` needs network access. I currently have two implementations for refresh-recursive, the commented one I started with and was adding cases which caused errors for guix refresh. The second, with par-for-each¹, has an undefined return value, so it doesn't care about errors (libuv-julia, autoconf-wrapper, etc). I'm pretty sure the par-for-each implementation is faster too. ¹ https://www.gnu.org/software/guile/manual/guile.html#Parallel-Forms -- Efraim Flashner אפרים פלשנר GPG key = A28B F40C 3E55 1372 662D 14F7 41AA E7DC CA3D 8351 Confidentiality cannot be guaranteed on emails sent or received unencrypted