On Wed, Dec 19, 2018 at 11:13:56PM +0530, Arun Isaac wrote: > > >>> Now that we are avoiding GitHub autogenerated source tarballs since > >>they > >>> are unstable and cause hash mismatch errors, can we have `guix lint' > >>> emit a warning if these autogenerated source tarballs are used? > >> > > I think I just posted a paste on IRC but haven't sent a patch > > yet. I'll grab it and submit it, it's almost done, just needs some > > cleaning up and tightening the test cases. > > Great, thank you! > Here's what I currently have. I don't think I've tried running the tests I've written yet, and Ludo said there was a better way to check if the download was a git-fetch or a url-fetch. As the logic is currently written it'll flag any package hosted on github owned by 'archive' or any package named 'archive' in addition to the ones we want. -- Efraim Flashner אפרים פלשנר GPG key = A28B F40C 3E55 1372 662D 14F7 41AA E7DC CA3D 8351 Confidentiality cannot be guaranteed on emails sent or received unencrypted