On Wed, Nov 28, 2018 at 11:59:15AM +0100, Pierre Neidhardt wrote: > I suspect most Guix developers use Emacs with the Geiser mode for enhanced > Scheme integration. > > A segfault on "C-x u"? (you mean undo?) Very strange. Can you reproduce a > specific recipe? Is it just in Guile files? What minor modes are you running? > Is it terminal or graphical Emacs? > > Note that if you have a US QWERTY layout, you might prefer "C-/" to undo. > I use vim with no highlighting. We also have edi as a code editor. I haven't tried it out too much though, or with guix. -- Efraim Flashner אפרים פלשנר GPG key = A28B F40C 3E55 1372 662D 14F7 41AA E7DC CA3D 8351 Confidentiality cannot be guaranteed on emails sent or received unencrypted