Hi Gábor, On Mon, 19 Nov 2018 13:09:14 +0100 Gábor Boskovits wrote: > Hello guix! > > Now that we have our intern announced I would like to bring this > thread back to life. > > So regarding the Outreachy Project for Creating Video Documentation > for GNU Guix, > we come to a point where we should set up the priorities: > 1. What types of videos should be created first: > a. introducing concepts, > b. practical howtos. > 2. What audience to target: > a. people not yet interested in guix > b. people new to guix > c. users > d. developers. > 3. What topics to cover first. > > What we have so far: > > Based on Julien's suggestions: > * Focus on more practical howtos aimed at people new to guix. > ** installing guix on a foreign distro > ** installing guixsd > ** using guix: installing, upgrading and removing packages > ** guix pull > ** MAYBE guix gc > * Developers (not guix, but general devs) > ** environments vs profiles > ** developing on guixsd > ** "getting back to work" when something goes wrong > ** roll-back profile, system-profile, guix I have nothing to add to that list. Björn