On Tue, Nov 13, 2018 at 09:58:32AM +0800, Alex Vong wrote: > In the discussion, it was mentioned that the GnuPG version installed on > Savannah is 1.4.16. Therefore, savannah cannot send encrypted messages > to me using my ECC key. However, I am not sure about signing commits > with ECC key. Does it works in Savannah? Yes, you can still use your ECC key to sign commits. This is a feature of Git, not Savannah, so it shouldn't matter which version of GnuPG Savannah is using internally. As far as I know, Savannah doesn't do anything related to Git commit signing.