Hi Efraim, On Tue, 6 Nov 2018 11:53:16 +0200 Efraim Flashner wrote: > I was looking at the help menu for 'guix pack' and I realized that I > didn't know what formats were available and there wasn't a flag to show > them. Good idea! In principle LGTM, but why not (also?) always show them on "--help"? It's kinda weird to have "--help" not show something and then having to invoke a command again to get it. It's not like the new output is long in proportion to the existing output of "--help" or anything.