On Mon, May 07, 2018 at 02:30:24AM -0500, Bradley Haggerty wrote: > There doesn't seem to currently be support for an mpd state file. On > another distro, in my mpd config I would have a line like this: > state_file "~/.config/mpd/state" > > and it would basically keep all the songs I had played before in its > temporary playlist. Currently if I restart mpd, this gets wiped. You can > visually look at it via ncmpcpp in the main window. Anything that you put > there goes away after an mpd restart. Are you still having this issue? I use MPD from Guix on GuixSD and on another distro, and in both cases the state file works as expected.