Hi Brian, Can you share the exact command you are running that does not work? On Wed, Oct 31, 2018 at 09:42:25AM -0600, Brian Woodcox wrote: > So I have been trying to install GuixSD 0.15.0 for a few days now. > > My first problem was not setting —substitutes-urls=“https://berlin.guixsd.org . So that fixed one problem. > > My other problem is try as I might, I cannot get either guile-2.2.3 or guile-2.2.4 to install. > > It always hangs when trying to do the tests after writing all the *.go files, (which by the way takes a long time). > > So are there any work arounds to disable the tests for guile-2.2.x so I can get this operating system operational? > > Otherwise I am afraid that it is impossible to do a fresh install of GuixSD from berlin.guixsd.org . > > Guix version 0.15.0-1.4876bc8 > herd version 0.4.0 > > P.S. I am installing this in VirtualBox on OSX with the download 0.15.0 iso file, which should not make a difference > > Thanks for any help.