On Sun, 28 Oct 2018 20:26:31 -0300 Laura Lazzati wrote: > Sometimes threads get too long and messy. Because when we end up > replying to a certain part then at least I miss what was before, and > need to read the whole thread to end up writing "X said...". We could > write like a summary of all this thread of mails and start from that > point, WDYT? I'm also getting sometimes lost in threads, that's also a reason why I'm a bit quited in this one. I have the feeling everything was already said somewhere. I have two suggestions: 1) Would it make sense to prepare the timeline and decision which videos go first in a wiki? Is the librplanet place appropriate? https://libreplanet.org/wiki/Group:Guix 2) Laura, when you reply could you stop quoting the whole original mail, but better delete the unrelevant parts? Björn