On Sun, 07 Oct 2018 09:36:16 +0100 Christopher Baines wrote: > Eric Bavier writes: > > > Hi Christopher, > > > > On Sat, 06 Oct 2018 20:56:23 +0100 > > Christopher Baines wrote: > > > >> Tags: moreinfo > >> > >> This probably isn't ready quite yet, as the source release includes > >> quite a bit of bundled software, and I've only had an initial attempt at > >> cleaning it up. I also haven't looked in to the test suite in detail. > > > > I've had a local clamav patch for a while now, and had just recently > > picked it up to dust it off for the 0.100.2 release. Much is similar > > to your patch, and I had started writing a clamd service. Do you mind > > if I merge some parts of your patch into mine and then send it here? > > Not at all Eric, that sounds great :) Here is my small series of patches. 1. Turns on RTTI in llvm by default. 2. Adds a TomsFastMath package that is otherwise bundled in clamav 3. Adds clamav. Uses a patch borrowed from debian to use a system tomsfastmath and uses a system llvm. A few tests that cannot pass inside the build container are skipped. I'm not posting my clamd-service at this time because it needs quite a bit more work. `~Eric