On Tue, 23 Oct 2018 07:16:00 -0300 Laura Lazzati wrote: > Hi Laura, I noted three things, sorry this wasn't mentioned before: 1) Your name in the commit is: Author: laura 2018-10-23 06:59:22 Is that intended or do you prefer the full name in capitals (i.e. "Laura Lazzati", as you have set in your emails)? If not, set the name correctly with git config --global user.name "Laura Lazzati" 2) Add a Copyright line for yourself, just copy any other from the file: ;;; Copyright © 2018 Name ... 3) Change the Homepage to use HTTPS. Otherwise, LGTM ("Looks good to me"). If you decide on 1) then I think a committer could add/correct these for you instead of endlessly sending out new patches. Thanks! Björn