On Sun, 9 Sep 2018 01:03:25 +0200 Björn Höfling wrote: [..] > The stands are usually very demanded. We have better chances if we > share the table with some other project. Should we do that? And if, > with which project? I asked on the r-b mailing list. They are unsure and want to discuss it in their next meeting: I'm not sure we want to commit to operating a booth a FOSDEM and I would suggest we'll discuss this on our next IRC meeting next Tuesday, the 23rd of October at 16 UTC on #reproducible-builds. I saved the date and think I can participate. Björn