Hi Christopher, On Sat, 06 Oct 2018 20:56:23 +0100 Christopher Baines wrote: > Tags: moreinfo > > This probably isn't ready quite yet, as the source release includes > quite a bit of bundled software, and I've only had an initial attempt at > cleaning it up. I also haven't looked in to the test suite in detail. I've had a local clamav patch for a while now, and had just recently picked it up to dust it off for the 0.100.2 release. Much is similar to your patch, and I had started writing a clamd service. Do you mind if I merge some parts of your patch into mine and then send it here? `~Eric