Hi Ludo, On Mon, 24 Sep 2018 21:38:21 +0200 ludo@gnu.org (Ludovic Courtès) wrote: > Danny Milosavljevic skribis: > > > Danny Milosavljevic (4): > > gnu: rust: Hide "ar" entry from rust@1.21.0. > > gnu: rust@1.23.0: Bootstrap by rust@1.22.0. > > gnu: rust@1.23.0: Use rust-bootstrapped-package. > > gnu: rust: Remove binary bootstrapper. > > Do I get it right that mrustc is capable enough to build Rust 1.19, and > from there on we have the full chain? Yes (except for MIPS, where mrustc doesn't have the target settings in upstreeam - but I do, but untested). > That sounds really exciting! And worth a blog post :-), if only to > share with those who care about building from source: #bootstrappable, > Debian, and other reproducible build people. Sure. Should I just E-Mail the text or how do I get it into the blog? > FWIW the patches LGTM. I suppose you could push them to wip-rust, then > we let hydra and berlin build it, and once it’s built (could be 36h > later?) we merge into master. Okay. I've pushed them to wip-rust. How do we make hydra and berlin build it?