On Fri, 17 Aug 2018 13:04:17 +0200 Pjotr Prins wrote: > I have a build problem with wine and want to check the build farm > > https://hydra.gnu.org/job/gnu/master/wine-3.0.2.x86_64-linux > > It gives a 504 error the last days. Is there a link for the Berlin > build farm? I see the same problems. Reloading endlessly helps. Sometimes. Here is the berlin link with the new Web interface: http://berlin.guixsd.org/ What I miss is a view of all builds for a specific package/version/platform-combination as you mentioned above for Hydra. I think that view doesn't exist yet? Björn