Hi Clément, On Sat, 04 Aug 2018 18:10:51 +0200 Clément Lassieur wrote: > Clément Lassieur writes: > > > Fixes . > > > > * src/cuirass/database.scm (filters->order): New procedure. > > (db-get-builds): Remove FORMAT-OUTPUT, CONS-OUTPUT, COLLECT-OUTPUTS, > > FINISH-GROUP, SAME-GROUP?, GROUP-OUTPUTS procedures. Remove the 'LEFT JOIN > > Outputs' clause. Use DB-GET-OUTPUTS for each build that was fetched. > > This may be less efficient because there are more SQL queries (one per > output), but it's way less complicated and less buggy, so I think it's > worth it. The more complicated version is a LOT faster - and was added because the version in this patch was just way too slow (unusably slow). I think it's better to also remove the call to db-get-outputs (and the entry #:outputs) entirely. I don't think our overview page even shows the outputs in the first place, so why fetch them?