On Thu, Jul 19, 2018 at 04:54:39PM +0200, Ludovic Courtès wrote: > Hello, > > Mark H Weaver skribis: > > > Efraim Flashner writes: > >> It sounds like adding Qt to hplip adds plenty of GUI goodies. Could we > >> leave hplip as-is and have sane-backends depend on a Qt-less > >> hplip-minimal or hplip-nogui, since it shouldn't need any GUI from hplip? > > > > I haven't looked closely, but that sounds like a good approach. > > +1 for not having Qt in %desktop-services. > I feel like I got volunteered to make the patch ;p. I also changed the documentation to suggest using 'hplip-minimal' in the cups service, since that's another place where it could be brought in easily. -- Efraim Flashner אפרים פלשנר GPG key = A28B F40C 3E55 1372 662D 14F7 41AA E7DC CA3D 8351 Confidentiality cannot be guaranteed on emails sent or received unencrypted