Hi Ludo, On Mon, 28 May 2018 09:57:37 +0200 ludo@gnu.org (Ludovic Courtès) wrote: > OK. If u-boot-tools has both Python and dtc as inputs, then PYTHONPATH > is correctly defined, isn’t it? Hmm, then I don't understand how native-search-paths works. I thought native-search-paths would just add $package/$path for the current package--but it seems guix uses it as a pattern in all packages, not just the package that specified it. It indeed works if I remove native-search-paths from dtc, so I've pushed it without.