Hi Pierre, On Thu, 10 May 2018 16:36:11 +0200 Pierre Neidhardt wrote: > In the mean time, I figured that changing Alexandria's version from > "0.0.0-..." to "0.0.0" did the trick. > > Now I'm stuck at packaging sbcl-cffi-gtk... > > I'm fairly new to Common Lisp and I must say it's pretty > overwhelming! :/ Any recommendation in terms of documentation to get > me started? I'll focus on the ASDF manual for now. I'd also have a look at the manual page for the asdf build system, which explains some of the quirks that exist with packaging common lisp software. Unfortunately I don't have much advice to offer since my own methods for package authoring and debugging are very unsophisticated. Also, it looks like I forgot to CC the list when I replied with the package definitions, so I'll attach them again here. Feel free to let me know if you have any more questions about packaging for common lisp. Thanks, -- Andy