Pierre Neidhardt transcribed 1.4K bytes: > > Thanks for the tip! :) > > > I can't advocate how to package or do this here (which is > > too bad), > > Why not? Is it non-free? Custom kernel compilation is fine to discuss > on this mailing list if I'm not mistaken. Only proprietary firmware > packaging isn't. Correct me if I'm wrong. drm-tip is a branch of the Linux kernel, not the GNU variant linux-libre. > > but for all things graphics related this will be suggested > > by upstream most certainly. > > > > > > 0: branch as in the repository, not linux repository itself. In case you > > are unfamilar with linux development branching model. > > Which repository? Sorry, I didn't get this. Linux drm-tip. I didn't link to it for reasons, but "git kernel.org linux drm-tip" should help.. if it helps in your case at all. I'm not sure. > > 1: Variants of https://bugs.freedesktop.org/buglist.cgi?quicksearch=i915%20intel_cpu_fifo_underrun_irq_handler&list_id=579081 > > and this is still going on. > > Indeed, I've seen this issue many times on a couple of machines. > > -- > Pierre Neidhardt