Hi! Thanks for the patch. I have the following suggestions: * Please unbundle volk. * Please build the documentation (that needs doxygen, ghostscript and texlive-tiny). After that, remove docs/doxygen/html/_formulas.log because it contains timestamps. * Please add dependency to alsa-lib. * Please add dependency to libusb. * Why not fftwf? * We should investigate whether grc actually needs the inputs to be propagated (later). * Please add dependency to cppunit. * Please add dependency to orc. * Swig probably is not needed at runtime - isn't a native-input enough?