Hello, I am very sorry for the late reply. I got behind on my e-mail. On Thu, Mar 29, 2018 at 12:22:43PM +0200, julien lepiller wrote: > Le 2018-02-06 11:19, pelzflorian (Florian Pelz) a écrit : > > Forgot attachment. > > Hi, what's the status of that? > The current status has not changed since this discussion. http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/guix-devel/2018-02/msg00172.html It has links to patches that I plan to work on in the coming week. I still need to document the Haunt changes and propose them to David Thompson again. > In the meantime, I've found ITS (Internationalization Tag Set) and itstool: > http://itstool.org/ > > What do you think? > This could be useful for translating blog posts that consist of just data, but for the main Haunt source code I want more control and less automation. When translating blog posts, I do not intend to use PO files, instead I just make a new file with the translated blog post for the other language’s blog. But maybe Guix would prefer PO for its blog posts. See my source code here: https://pelzflorian.de/git/pelzfloriande-website/tree/ See my po file here: https://pelzflorian.de/git/pelzfloriande-website/tree/po/de.po (Search for the “<” character to find examples of how it uses XML, using what Ricardo Wurmus proposed.) Regards, Florian