So I had this legal itch to scratch... Ideally I could just use a business name, but that is still pending. Unless anything legally changes afterwards, you won't see a patch this trivial, this annoying and this long again. Just don't start using the name or assume pronouns on that ;) It's simply so that interviewers are not confused when I point them here as part of what I do. Patch content: replace (update) my Name + Email in headers of all files I contributed to. Same for .mailmap file and Manual. -- A88C8ADD129828D7EAC02E52E22F9BBFEE348588 https://n0.is