On Mon, Mar 19, 2018 at 10:15:22AM +0100, Ludovic Courtès wrote: > I’m late to the party, but I’m wondering in this case if, instead of > grafting, we should simply add an util-linux@2.31a package, and make > sure GuixSD uses that one in %base-packages. > > That way, both GuixSD and manually installed util-linux would get the > Bash completion fix. It’s probably OK that packages that depend on > util-linux don’t get the fixed version because users don’t get bash > completion from there. > > WDYT? What do you think of the attached patch?