On Wed, 14 Mar 2018 14:15:16 +0100 julien lepiller wrote: > Hi Björn, > > I think it's OK to leave them as is for now but I don't really have > any objection to your suggestion, so I'll add it to my TODO list and > push a patch before the next series. I'm trying to improve the rest > of my packages so it may take some time. > > Thank you! OK, fine. I'm closing this patch-set, as it is already pushed. BTW, I liked the size of the patch-set, it was small enough to not get confused. If I can help you out with anything, just tell me. Björn