Hi Julien, sorry I was slower reviewing than you commiting this one. On Sun, 25 Feb 2018 16:48:22 +0100 Julien Lepiller wrote: > Hi, > > here are the first few packages needed by maven. I created a new > maven.scm file for them. All 5 look good, besides maybe this remark: These packages are used to bootstrap Maven. Once we have Maven and a maven-build-system, we eventually want to rebuild them with Maven and have them in some (to be defined) Guix-Maven-Layout, for example with pom.xml included and in the usual .m2/repository directory-structure. Should we thus rename them to maven-*-bootstrap and just (define them instead of (define-public? Björn