This patch adds OpenCV, a computer vision library. It combines the basic and contrib algorithms. Some notes: The test suite consists of an extra package, weighting 465MB compressed. It runs very well. I think the size is worth it. It consists of proprietary things (i.e. lena.jpg). As far as I understand, that is OK, if it doesn't get in the final src/bin store output. Right? CPU-optimization: I hope I have done everything right. Reading the article from Guix HPC a second time helped a lot. So now it should be compiled with SSE2/NEON being the minimum required instruction set, and dispatches to other ISAs where available. Size: Currently I load a bunch of dependencies in and have one big package as output. guix size is 1.1 GiB. I slightly have the feeling someone could ask to split it in several outputs. Though having one big output was the easiest thing first and I don't know how one would handle inter-dependencies between the different outputs. Björn Björn Höfling (1): gnu: Add opencv. gnu/packages/image-processing.scm | 186 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ 1 file changed, 186 insertions(+) -- 2.16.2