On Fri, 02 Mar 2018 17:02:40 +0100 ludo@gnu.org (Ludovic Courtès) wrote: > What about allowing posts on help-guix in one of the languages that > regular contributors know, in addition to English? Sounds like a good idea to me. > Of course it’s hard to tell what a multilingual mailing list will be > like, but I think it’s worth experimenting (and I don’t expect a > significant change overnight). If we are to reach out to more people, > allowing them to use the language they know best is the minimum we can > do IMO. Indeed, it should be an interesting experiment. Thanks for the proposal, `~Eric