On Tue, Feb 20, 2018 at 11:45:58AM +0200, Efraim Flashner wrote: > Java currently only affects x86_64, so I'm not sure that it would need > to be staging specifically. In any case if we can get it merged within > the next week or so that'd be amazing. I know our cmake is in need of an > upgrade, maybe libva? Are there any specific issues that would be fixed by a CMake update, or is it just "too old"? I think that changes on the staging branch should have a low probability of breaking things, so that we can finish the branch quickly.