On Fri, Feb 16, 2018 at 07:12:47PM +0100, Marius Bakke wrote: > Ricardo Wurmus writes: > > > Marius Bakke writes: > > > >> Should we do a new merge to get the GHC patch, or just merge > >> core-updates and let the problem "fix itself" on 'master'? > > > > I’d prefer building GHC and ghc-resourcet first. We don’t know if this > > patch actually fixes our problems. We should merge master into > > core-updates again. > > As per the discussion on #guix, lfam cherry-picked the GHC patch and a > new and hopefully final Hydra evaluation is underway. The Hydra web interface doesn't show that the previously pending evaluation has been cancelled and a new evaluation started. Can we make sure it's doing the right thing?