On Mon, Feb 05, 2018 at 01:26:04PM +0100, Ricardo Wurmus wrote: > Simple XML might be a better candidate for a DSL. Translators would get > a string like “Installation instructions.” and give us back > a translated string such as “安装说明。” On the haunt side > we would have a procedure that parses the XML to SXML and we could > operate on the S-expression. So instead of this: > Ah, that is what you mean by XML. I used "link|Installation instructions" for that, but yes, maybe XML is easier to understand / more familiar for translators. I believe this Gettext support should be separate from Haunt so it can be reused e.g. for Web servers written in Guile.