On Mon, Feb 05, 2018 at 10:41:29AM +0100, pelzflorian (Florian Pelz) wrote: > I thought about making page translations possible by allowing page > bodies to be lambdas taking a page variant as an argument, e.g. a > string containing an ietf language code, and returning the body > S-expression. > > Then the page variants could be specified per site and each page would > be generated once per variant. > > A site’s post-template and collection-template could then also > optionally be lambdas returning SHTML instead of SHTML. > > It should also be possible to specify a procedure to transform a base > page name and a language variant to a new page name. > > I still did not have time to send a patch though… Basically what I mean is to generate multiple variants of each Haunt page, e.g. one for each locale. See the attached patches. I did not try them yet neither document nor test them. Will do so later.