Hi Guix, On Tue, 30 Jan 2018 13:34:46 +0100 ludo@gnu.org (Ludovic Courtès) wrote: > Hello Guix! > > To those going to the Guix workshop in Brussels this Friday: who’s in > for dinner (+ drink) on Friday evening? > > Even better: who would like to book something (I’m looking at you, > Brusselers ;-))? > > Actually I’m arriving on Thursday afternoon, so if people are around, > I’d be happy to have dinner on Thursday evening too! :-) Let’s > arrange something. If there is space left, I would join for the dinner on Friday. Has someone reserved a restaurant yet? I enjoyed the Lebanese food from last year very much, though it was maybe a bit of a small and narrow room? I don't know yet if I join tomorrow night. Björn