If you require a formal statement somewhere that I relicense fish-guix to be able to be merged into Guix, let me know. Otherwise I'll just make a commit in the old repository mentioning it. These two patches: Add etc/completion/fish/guix.fish, add the file to the Makefile + configure.ac, and remove fish-guix. I haven't had the chance to test wether the vendor path works, it did throw no errors when I ran make in the repository and the path resembles what I used in fish-guix. -- ng0 :: https://ea.n0.is A88C8ADD129828D7EAC02E52E22F9BBFEE348588 :: https://ea.n0.is/keys/