On Tue, Dec 26, 2017 at 09:43:22PM +0100, Catonano wrote: > 2017-12-26 20:09 GMT+01:00 Leo Famulari : > > If Efraim is just providing a substitute mirror of hydra.gnu.org, you > > don't need to do anything. If he is building his own binary substitutes, > > you'll need the signing key for his server, which wil be provided by > > him. I've copied him on this message. > > Ah. Thanks I forgot to include him directly, so I'm doing it now. > I just run this line > ~$ ./pre-inst-env guix system disk-image gnu/system/install.scm > > as by the instrctions to build an installation image from that branch > > and I ended up with the error I reported here > > If an installation image with the graphical installer can be built with a > more current kernel, I'm all for it > Only, please, tell me how From the folder where you run that command, can you do `git describe` and send the result here? Once I'm sure what branch and commit you are using, I'll try updating the branch on Savannah.