Pjotr Prins transcribed 1.0K bytes: > We are hosting a GNU Guix and Guile day on Friday before FOSDEM (that > is Feb 2nd.). We have a large room for 40 people at http://icab.be/ > for the whole day. In the morning we'll have talks - and in the > afternoon it is free discussion and hacking. > > Write Manolis, Ludo or me if you would like to give a talk. > > We'll want to record them, so if anyone here has a camera and is > willing to help out we will be very grateful! > > We'll set up a registration page a few weeks in advance because we > need to know how many lunches to order. Note you can also stay at > ICAB. It is not expensive and I have heard it is pretty good. > > FOSDEM is one of the greatest free software events in the world with 2 > days of talks on some 30 tracks https://fosdem.org/2018/! You should > consider going. Almost everyone I know who attends FOSDEM keeps coming > back. There is something for everyone! Personally, I get inspired > *every* time (sometimes detrimental to my free time the rest of the > year). > > It is how I got to be part of Guix - it was a talk by Ludo. Hope to > see you there! > > Pj. For those who can not make it to the meeting - I'm still not sure if it'll be financially and timewise good for me to attend - could you try to hook the meeting / talk parts into mumble? In other words, have one laptop joined on a mumble server and (ideally) let those back at home participate. We've done this with at least the last GNUnet eV meeting and a couple of secushare meetings. You can use our mumble server on gnunet.org for this. -- GnuPG: A88C8ADD129828D7EAC02E52E22F9BBFEE348588 GnuPG: https://c.n0.is/ng0_pubkeys/tree/keys WWW: https://n0.is