For what it's worth: I've been having crashes with Kodi for months now. Now back on a new system (installed from my dev branch that is a couple of commits ahead of guix master) I get a Kodi that has no visible font characters (even with fonts installed in my profile, and rebooting + fc-cache -vf run) and an vdpau / nouveau error message on startup. Were you able to start Kodi before without issues? Marco van Hulten transcribed 0.5K bytes: > Hi, > > I am having a problem with kodi, which I installed on a clean > install of GuixSD 0.14.0 on amd64. It was looking for libvdpau, so I > installed it. Hereafter I get this: > > kodi@watson ~$ vdpauinfo > display: :0.0 screen: 0 > Failed to open VDPAU backend libvdpau_va_gl.so: cannot open shared > object Error creating VDPAU device: 1 > > Running `kodi` gives the same error. The VDPAU problem seems like > something that I should solve first, before continuing with kodi. > > Thanks, > > —Marco > > -- GnuPG: A88C8ADD129828D7EAC02E52E22F9BBFEE348588 GnuPG: https://c.n0.is/ng0_pubkeys/tree/keys WWW: https://n0.is