On Fri, Dec 01, 2017 at 05:50:01PM +0100, Ludovic Courtès wrote: > Maybe ‘lint-hidden-vulnerabilities’ or ‘hidden-vulnerabilities’, or > ‘ignored-vulnerabilities’, or…? What’s you preference? :-) I like 'lint-hidden-vulnerabilities' because it communicates that we are "hiding" a vulnerability somehow and that it's related to the linter. Maybe even 'lint-hidden-cve', since it's really about the CVE system and not so much about vulnerabilities as vulnerabilities. > Would you be OK with a more appropriate name and the understanding that > it’s there to address rare cases like this one? Yes, definitely!