Hello Guix, There may be an opportunity to get a preproduction EOMA68-A20 unit from lkcl. He'd like them to be used for either hardware or software development. I'm not sure that I have the time or necessary experience to help in that way myself, but I'd like to still support the project and I'd really like to see Guix(SD) up and running there. I know we already have a few people here who have been working on arm/aarch64 things. If anyone is interested in working towards Guix(SD) on the EOMA68-A20, I'd be willing to sponsor the cost of the preproduction hardware. Please let me know so that we can discuss with lkcl and arrange it. `~Eric