Hi, as I wrote in #29135, we should upstream the patches we gather for reproducibility. Share with upstream what is applicable to more software than just Guix included definitions of the software etc. Attached to it: the usual conversation, outreach, public relations, discussions thing. We have no list for this so far, so we should first look into the patch-file patches (the obvious ones, in gnu/packages/patches/), and after that into some maybe not so obvious fixes we keep in the definitions themselves (via substitute etc). So we need a list, and then motivated people can work on this. Even if people is just a couple. It helps. We need to share this, to avoid duplicate work elsewhere. -- GnuPG: A88C8ADD129828D7EAC02E52E22F9BBFEE348588 GnuPG: https://dist.ng0.infotropique.org/dist/keys/ WWW: https://ng0.infotropique.org