On Tue, 24 Oct 2017 00:26:35 +0200 nee wrote: > Hello again, > I fixed the empty log-file. Here are the updated patches. > > The problem was this line: > >+ "--nodaemonize" "-p" "/var" "--fpm-config" > > When --nodaemonize is set, the log is printed to stdout instead. > I also removed -p "/var". It is not required when the log, pid and > socket locations are defined in the config. > Both were caused, because I didn't use pid-files from the start. > > Happy Hacking! Hey, Just wanted to say I've started looking at this again, I'll hopefully get around to replying later today, or tomorrow. Chris