On Sat, 14 Oct 2017 11:55:19 +0300 Oleg Pykhalov wrote: > + (synopsis "Popup documentation for completion candidates") > + (description "@code{company-quickhelp} shows a documentation for the > +completion candidate.") How about "@code{company-quickhelp} shows documentation for the completion candidate when using the Company text completion framework." for the description? I've removed the "a", as "shows documentation" sounds better to me, and also tried to mention some relation to Company to put this package in context. What do you think?