Marius Bakke transcribed 43K bytes: > Hello Guix! > > Attached is a patch for Chromium, a popular web browser. > > It requires the new ld wrapper from 'core-updates' and a very powerful > build machine (a quad-core Sandy Bridge Xeon uses 2-3 hours). > > Note that I cannot guarantee timely delivery of security updates. Major > version upgrades are hugely painful, and almost always contain many > high-severity fixes. Should we mention that in the description? > > Happy for any feedback. Hi, could this patch be merged into master now? It would be too bad to see this gathering digitial dust. -- ng0 GnuPG: A88C8ADD129828D7EAC02E52E22F9BBFEE348588 GnuPG: https://dist.ng0.infotropique.org/dist/keys/ https://www.infotropique.org https://ng0.infotropique.org