Adonay Felipe Nogueira transcribed 1.5K bytes: > What about Kallithea ([1])? Alternativelly, we could use the Kallithea has no issue management (I've been slow on working on the package, but upstream is slow aswell, so yeah…). > tasks-and-issue trackers already available from GNU Savannah (although I > don't know if this one supports the so called "pull/merge request" > buttom). > > NOTE I don't quite like the "pull/merge request" buttom. I'm in favor of > more people having commit access. However, I don't want myself to have > that commit access --- I don't feel confident enough. ;) > > [1] . > > Arun Isaac writes: > > > > > I have not come across C4.1 before, and it seems very interesting. At > > the very least, we should try out something similar. > > > > > > I agree. > > > > > > debbugs is probably better than having a single mailing list, but as > > Hartmut Goebel mentioned it is far from ideal. We really need gitea, > > gitlab or something similar. > > > > The number of things that need to be done manually in our current > > workflow is quite painful. It's ok if it was only once in a while, but > > having to do it everyday makes it really difficult. > > > > > > -- > - https://libreplanet.org/wiki/User:Adfeno > - Palestrante e consultor sobre /software/ livre (não confundir com > gratis). > - "WhatsApp"? Ele não é livre. Por favor, use o GNU Ring ou o Tox. > - Contato: https://libreplanet.org/wiki/User:Adfeno#vCard > - Arquivos comuns aceitos (apenas sem DRM): Corel Draw, Microsoft > Office, MP3, MP4, WMA, WMV. > - Arquivos comuns aceitos e enviados: CSV, GNU Dia, GNU Emacs Org, GNU > GIMP, Inkscape SVG, JPG, LibreOffice (padrão ODF), OGG, OPUS, PDF > (apenas sem DRM), PNG, TXT, WEBM. > > -- ng0 GnuPG: A88C8ADD129828D7EAC02E52E22F9BBFEE348588 GnuPG: https://krosos.org/dist/keys/ https://www.infotropique.org https://www.krosos.org