On Tue, 19 Sep 2017 11:24:45 +0300 Efraim Flashner wrote: > On Mon, Sep 18, 2017 at 09:59:06PM +0100, Christopher Baines wrote: > > Hey, > > > > At the GHM, one of the things I looked in to was cuirass. > > Specifically, I tried to see if I could build a collection of guix > > packages that sit outside of Guix. > > > ... > > > > Does anyone have any opinions or ideas about this part of cuirass, > > or building things other than the packages in the Guix repository > > with it? > > > > Thanks, > > > > Chris > > I was thinking of running it on my aarch64 board to test some of the > packages that specifically give aarch64 a hard time, like gsl. Or the > gstreamer plugin packages, which sometimes pass and sometimes fail > their test suites. Providing these packages sit within the Guix repository, I think there are configuration examples for building a subset of packages already (e.g. I think this is what the hello related examples do).