These patches add all of Google Noto font. Be aware that you will need at least 600 MB for the source tarballs. There are only 5 real big tarballs, the rest is small. You will have 86 or 87 patches, so if you want to test it in another way try adding my guix developer repository at https://gitweb.krosos.org/ng0_guix/guix if I fixed it (otherwise git://git.krosos.org/srv/git/ng0/ng0_guix/guix works). The only things which really are unique are: filenames + name + variable name + hash As Google (and 99% of all fonts out there) update in place, I have a versioned inofficial mirror directory in case we should ever want to use it. -- ng0 GnuPG: A88C8ADD129828D7EAC02E52E22F9BBFEE348588 GnuPG: https://krosos.org/dist/keys/ https://www.infotropique.org https://www.krosos.org