On Thu, 7 Sep 2017 19:11:58 +0100 Hellseher wrote: > Hi, > > Sorry for delayed replay, it's busy time at work/home. No problem :) > I'll check and fix it as soon as possibly, but you always can pull > request it on a GitHub. > > You also mentioned to send it to guix-devel@gnu.org, which format do > you prefer? A patch produced by Git. There are a few ways of doing this, e.g. `git format-patch`, or `git send-email`. What I'd recommend is cloning the guix repository, putting the install script in to the scripts/ directory (this might not be the best place, but its a good start), and then commiting. You should then be able to run `git format-patch HEAD^`, which will generate a file you can send to the list.