Hartmut Goebel transcribed 15K bytes: > Hi, > > I'm afraid, I'm late to the discussion and I don't find the thread about > it in the archives. But I want to share me experience as a "user": > > I'm in strong favor of putting the system-configuration used to build > the disk-image into the disk-image. > > Yesterday I wanted to give the provided QEMU-image a try (I'm still > using guix on a foreign distro) and play with the system-config. Being a > "newbie" to GuixSD it would be a great starting-point for experiments. > But I did not find it? There seems to be no system-config.scm in /etc, > so I would have to start from scratch  - which is not that encouraging :-( > > Just my 42 cent > > -- > Regards > Hartmut Goebel > > | Hartmut Goebel | h.goebel@crazy-compilers.com | > | www.crazy-compilers.com | compilers which you thought are impossible | > Hi! The config used to build the disk-image is in gnu/system/install.scm see https://www.gnu.org/software/guix/manual/html_node/Building-the-Installation-Image.html#Building-the-Installation-Image hope this helps. -- ng0 GnuPG: A88C8ADD129828D7EAC02E52E22F9BBFEE348588 GnuPG: https://n0is.noblogs.org/my-keys https://www.infotropique.org https://krosos.org